Scotts build thread

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
This car is no longer an SLC.....It is a Scott Rowland Supercar!......patent the design and sell it to people who want to make their SLC lok awesome!

Howard Jones

Supporter
I really like those Indy's. I might just replace the ones I have now with them. I like the way they are adjusted. The mount is stationary and the mirror is moved inside the mount ……………….right?

Scott, how's work on this beast? I know you're busy with work etc,; but you mentioned selling bodies and having molds made, just curious if that's still in the plan. The body is the sexiest thing in existence by far.

Scott Rowland

Supporter
Freedom!!!

After a long hiatus of not being able to post in my own build thread (or the rest of the site) that was originally in the SLC Clubhouse, I finally mentioned something to one of the general GT40 mods, and they were able to move it to this section and get away from the censorship by the person moderating the RCR section. Thanks to everyone that was previously following my build thread for the messages and yes, I am still kicking over here.

The car is abit further along since my last post and have been working on the more complex sub-assemblies of the car and final planning of parts placement to finalize fab. Will do a few big dumps of pics and info this week as I have time.

Attachments

Scott Rowland

Supporter
Scott, how's work on this beast? I know you're busy with work etc,; but you mentioned selling bodies and having molds made, just curious if that's still in the plan. The body is the sexiest thing in existence by far.
At this point in my life, I really just plan to keep auto stuff as my relax hobby for myself. I started a new business 5 years ago, and have been doubling sales every year since with a pretty unlimited ceiling for growth. Cars for me are best as a hobby at this point.