Scotts build thread

Scott,
The PIC in your garage kinda looks like an Austin Powers moment?

JpHSW.gif

Ever had one of those ideas that sounded really good on paper...............................

Lets see how this works out.

Last edited:
Amazingly Larry, all I had to do was lightly move the head of the engine stand (at the rear) a touch, and was able to spin it. Lol. It is on rollers, would have taken a year back and forth......................with the steering not hooked up either. lol

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Amazingly Larry, all I had to do was lightly move the head of the engine stand (at the rear) a touch, and was able to spin it. Lol. It is on rollers, would have taken a year back and forth......................with the steering not hooked up either. lol

My prediction was that 'parking' the car in that position won't allow you to work on its rear. Parking the car in that position/configuaration/location ain't too conducive to doing anything back there...including just getting BACK there! ;)

Not working on the car has been killing me! Will be out of town for another 7 weeks or so for work. I am making them pay for it though. How dare work get in the way of my car time! Lol.

Decided to mold headlights into body, instead of having them bolt in. Seemed a little easier in the long run.
Lens will need to be bent just a touch. Should be relatively easy to do without much heat. Only needs about 1/4" bow.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I see the 2 little 'winglets' have gone missing. How are they attached? I don't see any 'screw holes'...:shrug:

Outstanding glass work! You have a real eye for quality and design. Your going to have one of kind when you done. Great Job!!!

I see the 2 little 'winglets' have gone missing. How are they attached? I don't see any 'screw holes'...:shrug:

Those little wings were always just pressure fit in with a dab of superglue. I am still bouncing around the idea of changing them abit. Will get front 100% ready for paint and on the car, and then try another design or 2.

Back