Scotts build thread

20160118_190253_zpsodrtzzpb.jpg

Looking good! :)

Thanks Les.

Hey Scott BTW everything looks great... Gotta ask, the screen material above the lamp bulb area and at the point of the headlight area is for? Some kind of a functional look? Give me a clue please. Looking good Sir......

Thanks Joe. The screen material is purely visual only. Still not 100% on the final design, may still make a change or two to the headlights.

What a cool looking car, found a pic on the web and linked me to page 9 , been reading and looking seeing it change and getting even better, now on page 27 and it stopt...
is like your reading a good book and the last pages are missing lol

Thanks Ian. I am still writing the book that I'm sure will be classified as a novel. Lol.

Been working on this front end every night and weekend. Quite a few hours left on it, but hopefully pics of it in black epoxy primer and on car by the end of the weekend.

Holy Shit! Lost track of the hours into the front weeks ago. No pics lately since I'm sure through just a pic, it would just keep looking the same to you guys. But, finally a last pic of the last time it will be multi colored! Ugh. It will be satin black by tonight and ready to start the hinging, or may just go straight onto the back.
Desided to just go simple on the brake vents holes. A butler bilt 2.5" naca duct fits there, so literally just cut a hole and put on duct and done. I will be making new winglets and they will be alot bigger than the first version. Just gotta test it to see how it looks.
The back design is nothing short of insane!

Just put a few bond in studs, and thats how the duct attaches. I will just use alum tube off it straight back to the fitting on the fender liner piece.

Boom! Finally about to move on to the next step. Will put on car tomorrow or the next. Still going to change headlights to a drop in dot projector to eliminate any issues with dmv, but will do later down the road.

Scott....truly awesome work.

I want to thank you and Mark for getting me out of the dog house. Your posts at the wee hours of the morning was proof that I was not the only car nut who is sleep deprived working on our cars......LOL

Scott.....Dude that looks frickin great, good job. I cant wait to see what you come up with for the back. You are a nut and I'm liking it. Keep posting.

Back