SLC at Run and Gun 2008

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I found the clutch issue today too.

We need to increase the clutch line in diameter from -3 to -4....the smaller line was not allowing the fluid to return fast enough and was letting the hydraulic throwout bearing keep the clutch engaged a slight amount ..until full retraction...causing clutch slip..

Fran,,,,, sounds like a pretty good experience. Congrats.
Did you guys happen weigh the car?
Curious, as to what the weight is with the v8 powerplant.

I'm still a believer in using a subie boxer for motivation.
light, low, and a little turbo boost of course.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
You may not want to use the bigger wheel package and just "drive" the car on the throttle instead...the stock wheel sizes are the same as the current Corvette...so still plenty of rubber

did you get a chance to put the LS7/Riccardo car on the scales? Would also love to know the completed weight as the car was at Run and Gun.

did you get a chance to put the LS7/Riccardo car on the scales? Would also love to know the completed weight as the car was at Run and Gun.
I know it's been some time since run & gun but I'd also like to know, as well as the f/r weights, if possible.

Geeeeess...... that second video.... around 42 seconds from the end, WHAT A NOISE!!! When he grabs the next gear its like the world is going to end! The sheer bass coming from that thing, I admit I had to get it on my hifi and turn it up loud, its obscene!!!

I will put mine on the scales soon. My motor with Kinsler intake sits at 360 pounds (no fuel pump, no accessories). As soon as I have all the parts and the time, I will bolt on the tranny and get you the full weight. Can't help on the overall SLC weight, as it is going in a 40. But at least we'll have something...

Back