SLC Engine Options

I have been contemplating my future SLC build and of course the LS engine will probably be my go to engine of choice once I tread the path.

BUT!!!!!

That Lexus LFA Engine is a very very sweet sounding/engineering masterpiece. I have not been able to find out what it would cost to source from lexus/toyota and if it would even fit into an SLC.

Thoughts/opinions?

719px-Toyota-Yamaha_Lexus_LF-A_Production_Prototype_engine_2009_Tokyo_Motor_Show.jpg

One of the best sounding production engines of all time. I doubt Lexus would seel one outright. Maybe out of a wrecked LFA though

Drooling is normal, Try and link that soundtrack up to video of the 01 car on the track other symptoms include: Loss of time in with mental distractions bouncing between exhilaration, euphoria, increased energy, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, trembling, a racing heart and accelerated breathing, as well as anxiety, and panic and feelings of despair when thoughts of this engine has not been mated to a SLC.

If sound is what you want call Honda, ask to be forwarded to their race car division and ask to order an HSV-010 engine with ecu and harness. Make sure you ask for them to include the exhaust to get the real good sound. V8 fun. My favorite sound so far.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCqY-vAX4EA]HONDA HSV-010 GT[/ame]

What about the new LT1? I am not sure if is already available but TSP is working on it. They got really good numbers : 600hp stock and 675hp with 416ci. I wonder that will be the price for a create engine

Back