• Superlite_SLC_Yellow_Windowless_Pits_Side.jpg
    Superlite_SLC_Yellow_Windowless_Pits_Side.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 549
  • Superlite_SLC_Yellow_Windowless_Pits_RearCorner.jpg
    Superlite_SLC_Yellow_Windowless_Pits_RearCorner.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 529

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Regarding the wing; did you do a lot of wind tunnel work to come up with its dimensions, or just how did you determine what was needed?

(That's one impressive looking car, BTW!)

As long as I'm being 'nosey', I noticed there's a 'second' air duct below the 'stock' one fwd of the rear wheels. 'Brake cooling?

TurboDon,
What cars showed up in the SU class this weekend? Howard maybe said something about a TransAm quality Firebird coming from the back of the pack on Saturday. But it was a marginal cell connection....

So I was on Falcon Motorsports website, lusting over the F7 (and was also pleasantly surprised to learn about the F5 with an LS376 priced at $139,000.00), when I stumbled upon some car show pictures of the 01 race car (or a car setup just like it) on their gallery page:

So I was on Falcon Motorsports website, lusting over the F7 (and was also pleasantly surprised to learn about the F5 with an LS376 priced at $139,000.00), when I stumbled upon some car show pictures of the 01 race car (or a car setup just like it) on their gallery page:

If I'm not mistaken, Fran built the chassis for the falcon, so that makes sense.

Jim and Matt K are right

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8e_0YO7l4]Falcon F7 at woodward dream cruise 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Back