***SOLD CAV GT for sale SOLD***

CAVK0144 chassis for sale. We are moving soon and I must sell. The car is 90+% complete and I'm pricing it below the cost of a kit!! It was running when stored but is not currently running. The finish work needed is trim work (door molding, mirrors , seat belts). I find my enthusiasm has waned as I age and I want a younger person to finish this and get it on the road. All the pieces are included to finish the car. It has a ZF 5 speed transaxle, a Windsor 351 block bored and stroked to 427 , A/C all installed (but will need refreshing). The car is in Albuquerque, bring a trailer or arrange shipping. PM me for more pic's and any questions.
$65,000 firm I have over $120,000 in the car and just want it to find a good home.
Bruce Benson

Attachments

• PICT2195.JPG
    PICT2195.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 632
  • PICT2194(2).JPG
    PICT2194(2).JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 643
  • PICT2193.JPG
    PICT2193.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 620
CAVK0144 chassis for sale. We are moving soon and I must sell. The car is 90+% complete and I'm pricing it below the cost of a kit!! It was running when stored but is not currently running. The finish work needed is trim work (door molding, mirrors , seat belts). I find my enthusiasm has waned as I age and I want a younger person to finish this and get it on the road. All the pieces are included to finish the car. It has a ZF 5 speed transaxle, a Windsor 351 block bored and stroked to 427 , A/C all installed (but will need refreshing). The car is in Albuquerque, bring a trailer or arrange shipping. PM me for more pic's and any questions.
$65,000 firm I have over $120,000 in the car and just want it to find a good home.
Bruce Benson
Please call 213 xxx -xxxx
(since I am not that young ,I don't know how to PM !!!)
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce Benson
If still for sale, could you send me additional pictures and details? You can't send too many. Xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Kouba

Supporter
For everyone who put their phone number in this thread, I would recommend an edit to remove it since the car is sold.

There are bots which search the net for numbers and it may increase your incidents of spam calls. I believe I've also seen a post from the forum mods saying it increases our spam accounts as well, but can't remember specifically.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
For everyone who put their phone number in this thread, I would recommend an edit to remove it since the car is sold.

There are bots which search the net for numbers and it may increase your incidents of spam calls. I believe I've also seen a post from the forum mods saying it increases our spam accounts as well, but can't remember specifically.
Good point. Done.

Back