Sorry for those living in the Midwest (US).....like me!

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Randy - I feel your pain - but those little Toro's are great aren't they?! We were running out of LP (no natural gas out in the boonies) so after the storm I had to blaze a path to the LP tank - not fun when you've already blown snow onto where you need to make a path (think compacted hard-a** snow!) but the Toro went right through it....gee I kind of sound like a commercial - sorry:) You better get that basement finished so you can get those toys back where they belong!

Jack - sorry but 25F gets no sympathy - we're expecting -8F (without windchill) tonight - my dogs don't even want to go outside.....and I don't blame them!

Take care guys...
Dave L

I was in PA last winter and 6F was cutting through me like a knife! Just found out I may be making a biz visit to 3M next week.....aarrrrgghhh. Last minute emergency.
May 'get' to experience this weather first hand.

Yeah....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
That's one heckuva driveway and a very cool Blower on that truck!

I guess I'm lucky in that I have such a small area to keep clear - but next year I hope that changes... I wouldn't mind spending a few bucks to put a plow on the front of my Avalanche should I need to...

+1 Molleur - Had the heat on full blast and the seat warmers on driving down I-4 this morning. Records falling... At least it's not snowing.

Back