Speed channel 8:00AM PST HOT ROD TV building a replica of a GT40

Ron Earp

Admin
Didn't the English fellow that restored a Jag, built a plane, and built a helicopter do a GT40? My money is on Hot Rod re-airing that same story.

R

It wasn't that great. A Superformance MkII and all they really did was install the engine. More an advertisement for Superformance I thought.

Didn't the English fellow that restored a Jag, built a plane, and built a helicopter do a GT40? My money is on Hot Rod re-airing that same story.

R

Might be a different guy, but if it's the "A ............ Is Born / Reborn" guy (Mark Evans) he built an Ac Cobra, Helicopter, A 4x4, A westfield... and restored an MG, E-Type Jag and a Motorbike.

They did build an Auto Futura (CAV) GT40 on another programme called Dream Machine...

Dream Machine | CAV GT40

I agree with Mark, it wasn't all that. 85th Bday build, with Carol Shelby blessing it. Nice looking car, but it really was an SPF ad.

Hope someone will find a way of sharing this with the rest of us...youtube?

You can watch Speed TV via Internet. All you need is to download a free player TVUplayer The channel is called Wheel

The Formula 1 races can be watch live on SpeedTV or in the Sport Start channel (ESPNStar) for free with this player. The quality of the speed TV is much better. The bandwidth you need is around 350K. You can also watch from the China Channel 5 or 6.

I hope this helps you to watch SpeedTV

Not that Great

I was pretty excited to watch it when I saw it listed on TiVo, but it was a letdown, even for a total novice it would be lacking in substance.

Back