start to finish

just looking at some web pages...and thought it would be nice if someone did or posted there GT40 pics and info from when they started to build there GT40 untill they finished it...so people like me can see the car go through each stage of being build...
so if there is any post here that i have missed of someone building there GT40 start to finish..can you put the link on...or if you know of a person that as a web site with this sort of thing that would be great..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hi James,

Depending on your preference of GT40 packages, there are several buliders who can supply you with a build manuals (free or at cost depends). I'm working with Mark Sibley at MDA Cars (GT40 MKI, MKII and Lola T70 3B). Mark and his 17 years of building GT40's under his belt and has just updated his CD-ROM build manual and may be able to help assist you. (www.gt40uk.com)

Happy hunting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Marino
RCR

dave and chris....
Thanks dave been looking for something like that on the web its nice that someone do put it on the net give other people a feel on things... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
regards
james

Back