Subscriptions/Donations Enabled

Howard Jones

Supporter
Barry... Post a larger picture of whatever that is you are driving on the personal information block next to your post. Looks really cool.

It is WRITTEN,,,,therfore it is DONE. It is the will of EarpAllah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Ha ha! Hope this works well for everyone. I think this will allow us to cover everything fairly well. Best, Ron

Howard,
Its a 1934 Morgan, a very famous car in the Morgan World.
The only 3 wheeler ever to run in a Grand Prix (twice) Also at Brooklands and Donnington when the Mercs and Auto Unions were there
132 hp V twin and one comedy rear tyre.
Its fun.
Don't want to clog up this post sector, so email me if you want more info.
Barry D.

Come on boys dig deep, you know its for a worthy cause.
Its far less than a night on the turps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Clayton

Ron Earp

Admin
As a note I have a list of those that provided funds last time and I will alter the database to reflect this so that they also get the little stars with their names. Sorry about the delay on that part but it has to be done by hand.

Ron

Is there a place that explains the difference between the Bronze, Silver & Gold levels of support?

Archie

[ QUOTE ]
Click on "Subscriptions" at the top of the main page.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done that but it doesn't explain what the difference is between the 3 levels.

Archie

The only difference between gold, silver, and bronze, is in the amount of money contributed to the "cause". The "supporters" of the Forum have the exclusive ability to post on all forums. Non-contributing members and unregisted "guests" are restricted from posting on certain forums. Does that answer your question?
This is a very worthy cause. The money is a paltry sum, compared to the value of the information available here.

[ QUOTE ]
Does that answer your question?
This is a very worthy cause. The money is a paltry sum, compared to the value of the information available here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it does. For the value of the information available, it appears to be a heck of a deal.

Thanks

Archie

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ron,

Is there link for the subscription icon catagories, levels, donation amounts, ect.?

Thanks
Tim

Gee Ron, Please e-mail me your address and I will send you a check. Joe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Does anyone know of other methods of subscription/ payment because PayPal only works for certain countries and I fall outside the list of those countries....any help would be appreciated.

Ron Earp

Admin
I finally fixed the icons on the donations page, sorry it has been so long in coming. Now, I'm thinking of changing the pictures and titles so that it more reflects our car culture.

Something like:

Corner Staff
Pit Crew
Driver
Team Owner

You know, something in that vein. Any suggestions? Icons could change easily now if we could find something small and suitable, maybe little race flags or similar.

Ron

Hi Ron,

What is the cost to post under the Manufact Annoucmt? What kind of donation will help the forum?

Let me know what method of payment is accepted (PayPal, Visa, etc...)

Thank you.

Chris
RCR

Back