Super Lightweight Coupe 001

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry if the answer to this has been posted elsewhere but what brand and type of tire is on the coupe in the pictures?

Thanks,
Steve

Awesome again.

Can´t see enough pictures of that car.

I am looking forward to see one in black colour. Is there anybody who can "photoshop" this?

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
....The yellow body was just a pre production quickie for the Carlisle show, the production body will have a number of refinements (smoothing of the hidden areas, latch and hinge clearances, ect) .....

Rob - I have to agree, for a "pre-production quickie" the car looks fantastic in person. So, is that a cut line on the side plexi window? Will the SLC have opening side windows?

Regards,
Dave L

Steve - I think the tyres are Toyo and I do not know what sizes (although I photoshopped the rears to be wider in a few of my posts).

Dave - The cut line is an idea, as many including myself would like a little hinge opening somewhere. It will not have 'roll down side glass'

I'm planning to do 2CV (one of the true all time classics IMHO) style flap up windows.
But to make this work ok you need an area of basically flat window I think, so I'm not sure it'd work that well on the SLC.

180px-Girl_In_A_2CV.jpg

Back