Superformance Owners Reunion

For any of you folks coming from the east coast I'm sort of half way, the door is open and the light will be on, I have plenty of room to stop and spend a night or two before the 770 mile journey to CO. Grady? Dennis? We could have a GT40 party. :)

Not me. I've got a friend (Army helicopter pilot) of many years who is celebrating his 70th birthday in Norfolk, Va. at that time. Since we've known each other since Vietnam, we look for excuses to get together with friends and party. Yes this involves guns and alcohol with stories that start out, "There I was, or this ain't no crap". Unlike fairy stories that start out, "Once upon a time..."

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Not me. I've got a friend (Army helicopter pilot) of many years who is celebrating his 70th birthday in Norfolk, Va. at that time. Since we've known each other since Vietnam, we look for excuses to get together with friends and party. Yes this involves guns and alcohol with stories that start out, "There I was, or this ain't no crap". Unlike fairy stories that start out, "Once upon a time..."

Best excuse ever, I'd do the same thing.

Mostly COBRA only show....but not bad. Maybe when I buy all the cars I want and retire. Wax on wax off lifestyle and take the wife all the places in the world she wants to go.

Back