Superlite GTA

That Fiero belongs to my close friend, Greg. We were both contemplating 4g63 swap projects and since he picked the Fiero, I picked the TR7 (otherwise I would have ended with a Fiero).

This was his first and only, thus far, almost full pass:

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/...8-A0FC-B847D7305ABD-3507-0000037FEC760A09.mp4

12.6 lifting at 1000' mark. This was a conservative ~360whp tune. I would imagine that Apex would look very similar going down the strip :)

Last edited:
What would be cool/functional is the intercooler mounted as in the previous post and then a GT3 style spoiler that captures air straight to that spot. Easier said then done!!

997 Gt3 Spoiler For Porsche - Buy Spoiler For Porsche,Gt3 Spoiler,997 Gt3 Spoiler Product on Alibaba.com

that would be pretty cool, I dont think you would really need something like that to get air to the IC there. I think it would be better to have vents in the hatch to just let hot air exit out. I think putting a IC core like on the fiero would work but maybe mount it long ways tucked up into one of the scoops behind the door. My plan running a 6g74 stroker with a 6 speed trans. I want to mount both turbos over the trans like this picture. They will still be facing the front of the car so I can run the exhaust off of them into a single pipe then have it come out the bumper.

Attachments

• nelsons shitbox.jpg
    nelsons shitbox.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 383
ahhhh...more teasers!! I guess that will suffice for now. Looks great!!

Is that the status of the car now? or an early shot before the photoshoot?

Are we ever going to see the subframes? Or how they bolt to the car? Or anything besides the body? I am currently shopping for a roller and have sourced a 6g74 longblock and 6 speed transmission but I am reluctant to spend any money until we can actually see what's under the body.

I'd rather see a completed car than just a shell. It was just painted a week ago. Give him some time. There's only 24 hours per day!

I'd rather see a completed car than just a shell. It was just painted a week ago. Give him some time. There's only 24 hours per day!

That's true, I just wanted to see the subframes off the car because I am curious how all the pickup point are on both front and rear!! It's just hard to be patient haha, I wish I didn't find this thread when I did, it was around 35 pages long then so I just read it all wheel while on vacation!!! I was hoping to see it finished since it was scheduled to be release in January and the posts I was ready was from before and after January!

It's all good though, I'm still sourcing a roller and the engine setup I plan to use, so it's not like seeing pictures will change anything for me really, just excited to see them like everyone else is!

Okay...I'll ask a question. I plan to put the radiator in the front. Does everyone think the OEM water pump will suffice? Not sure what you could do otherwise (besides locating it in the back).

Okay...I'll ask a question. I plan to put the radiator in the front. Does everyone think the OEM water pump will suffice? Not sure what you could do otherwise (besides locating it in the back).

I just plan on following whatever is on the mr2 turbo the last one sold here. I'm hoping on finding a good forum for them, and be able to go off of whatever they do for radiators, and cooling. I'm sure they have figured it all out by now. and their motor is pretty similar 2 liter 4cyl turbo if i'm not mistaken.

Electric pump is another possible option. But let's not manufacture problems, lets see how OEM Mitsu water pump performs.

For reference, my friend with the 4G63 Fiero is using front radiator and OEM water pump.

Back