Superlite Le Mans

Sure Molleur, i know that, i just think it will not be a "plug & drive" to swap the bodies, i don't think you will be able to do it in a few hours. Maybe Fran will tell us.

I notice on the superlitecars.com the Le Mans still doesn't seem to be available for purchase. Do you still plan to release this model and if so, is there an approximate date? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :drunk:

Superlite LeMans

Attachments

• IMG_3555.jpg
    IMG_3555.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 489
Superlite LeMans

More LeMans pictures @ hcraftcustoms.com or Face Book under "H Craft"

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpg
    IMG_2985.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:
Andy, (per your facebook page) beautiful work in creating a door hinge for the Lemans. Does the hinge move the door slightly outward as it rises? Your car really makes me want to take a sawzall to the roof of MY car (must. look. away.) Nice engine cover touches as well.

SLC 001

Ben, that would be the actual Robertson Racing GT40 on his home page. Silly boy.

The hinge has a compound angle of approx. 7 deg. we started at 5 deg and needed 7 in the end.

The prototype was made using alumininum tubing and then was redesigned at RCR and transferred to the billet piece we are using now.

H and his guys worked very hard and quickly to get the Le Mans ready for Charlotte...especially considering he had not laid eyes on an SLC build before starting...
Less than 4 months from start to show...

Back