Superlite race schedule

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Well guys...good news and bad.

Good news...we are incredibly busy in our new digs and all loving it....

Bad news....I had to make a tough decision while having a coupe of days off to recharge after the mammoth task of moving to our new facility.

So the decision had to be made to put racing on hold for a few months to make sure we get customers cars out to them asap. ....thankfully we are incredibly busy with lots of orders and all of the RCR crew are very happy in the new digs so catching up for lost time should not be too tough.
We have also been developing some really cool news parts for the SLC, so no moss has gathered while our stone stopped rolling..more on those later.

I know if it were me waiting for my new dream machine to be delivered I may be a little ticked to see my supplier off at the track and not getting my car finished and shipped.

So as tough a choice as it was , there really was no choice.....customers first....(even our driver Ryan Ellis agreed...)

We will still be testing as the LMP is sitting here ready to go and the SLC is 90% but we will not be racing until much later in the season when I hope to run the VIR 13 hr or the TH 25 hr.

Sorry if this disappoints some of our faithful track followers but customers are our priority and without them there is no racing.... period.

Last edited:
You have my undivided attention on the "developing some really cool news parts for the SLC"... Looking forward to see whats ups your sleeve.

With the shop-move done, we can get back to focusing on catching up!

Definitely going to miss driving those cars for a few months, but it's going to be nice seeing so many more Superlite and RCR products on the street. And of course, happy customers :) .

But, fingers crossed for the 25 hour! :thumbsup:

That'd be an awesome event to be able to compete on the same track as another Superlite Coupe and finish 1-2. We'd get some good TV time out of it and be able to prove the endurance of the cars!

Howard Jones

Supporter
If you guys do the TH25 I would volinteer to help. I can run gas cans back and forth or maybe stack tires or something. I would prefer not to be involved in any hands on the car stuff but I might be useful running to walmart or be a "goffer" or something. Maybe even helping in the "kitchen".

I think I might be able to stay alive for a dozen hours or as long as my 60 year old body will let me. I don't need anything except a pass for whatever access would be necessary.

I'll watch this space to see how it goes. If I make a trip to the east again this year maybe I'll stop by and have a look at your new digs. I'll know that in a month or two.

<in-part>
Well guys...good news and bad.

So as tough a choice as it was , there really was no choice.....customers first....(even our driver Ryan Ellis agreed...)

Sorry if this disappoints some of our faithful track followers but customers are our priority and without them there is no racing.... period.
<end quote in-part>

Fran, excellent job of sorting out priorities! :thumbsup:
Jim

I understand Fran! I do hope to see you guys at VIR for the 13hr race, I will be driving the Pacecar again. Can't wait to see the new parts for the SLC, any idea when they will be released?

If you guys do the TH25 I would volinteer to help. I can run gas cans back and forth or maybe stack tires or something. I would prefer not to be involved in any hands on the car stuff but I might be useful running to walmart or be a "goffer" or something. Maybe even helping in the "kitchen".

I think I might be able to stay alive for a dozen hours or as long as my 60 year old body will let me. I don't need anything except a pass for whatever access would be necessary.

I'll watch this space to see how it goes. If I make a trip to the east again this year maybe I'll stop by and have a look at your new digs. I'll know that in a month or two.

Oohhh, I'd consider flying out to help as well. That'd be fun!

So would I, specially since I am in VA Beach

Back