SVA approved.

Stuart

Well done:thumbsup:, good news indeed for the rest of us following on behind with our RCR builds.

Best wishes

John

Stuart,
many congratulations on your SVA pass, you have underlined that to build a fully developed and intergrated car like the RCR is nearly always the best and most cost effective route to go,well done :thumbsup:
cheers
John.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Stew - GREAT WORK!!!

Can you post some particulars about your car's preparation that led you through this maze the first time unscathed? This would be valuable information to many others following the trail!!!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Is Stew. even a member of the forum? If not, perhaps Fran can post a few and tell the story?

At any rate, congrats to Fran and all of RCR for engineering their product so well. In the end, if John O above is correct, it's due in great part to a well engineered product.

Cheers from YerDugliness!

Dave Collins

Supporter
Fran,

I forwarded a copy to your shop email. If you do not get it let me know and I will PM the specific questions.

Thanks

Dave

Thanks Guys ...

I was lucky to have a good and fair examiner who aloud be a few repairs at station !

Like headlight adustment, fuel mixture setting, speedo calibration and brake bias bar adjustment.

He also did the DVLA inspection at the same time,in fact I have already received my 09 reg number less than a week from inspection....

Which was nice........:thumbsup:

Big Thanks to all who have Helped along the way
( you know who you are )

# BRAND NEW pair of Cibie`s Head lights for sale #

Stew

Ditto Simon. Some pics and a brief outline of things you had to do would be extremely helpfull to those following your leed.

Thanks

John

Back