SWAP!

Pictures below: :idea:

<A href="http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4854/supercar32.jpg" target=_blank>
a>

[URL="http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1618/may172010009.jpg"]

Last edited:
Nice Westfield but a swap for a GT40? time to come down from cloud land and smell the unburnt fuel! By the way why did someone drive a javelin through it in the last pic?

Nice Westfield but a swap for a GT40? time to come down from cloud land and smell the unburnt fuel! By the way why did someone drive a javelin through it in the last pic?

relax...
of course....there is cash to be negotiated.

oh you mean the roll bar? oh well....

Last edited:
S2K we are all a bit tongue in cheek here (or should that be long in the tooth?) so don't worry too much about commets like Cliff's and mine, they are all meant in good humour and you must admit that roll bar does look like a javelin through the floor. You might find that a 40 doesn't give you as much headroom as the Westie so I suggest you try one first, a few people have sat in mine and decided they couldn't live with a cricked neck so have gone on to buy a Cobra instead.I'm sure someone in your area will chime in with an offer of a ride before long.

Thanks for the tip guys....I appreciate it very much.
I sold my noble last year & saved the money. I like to do something different (GT40).
I'm hoping to get more money, use my Westfield 7 for bargaining chip.
I will keep the 7 or sell if no bass will bite, proceed to buy a roller and build the project. My 7 has honda Vtec S2000 engine - CNC head ported - rotrex supercharger quaife - 6 speed - standalone AEM Ems ECU- 1,189 lbs @ 9,800rpm. It can compete @ 100 dash sprint, corners & drift !!

I can't buy a turn key but I will try to research what roller/kit out there good for the money. There are gazillion builders, I'm scared falling to a snake oil kit.

Can you advice a few builder with reasonable price & close to the original GT40 that I can go read & research? I'm looking to speed up my research & weed out the 2nd tiers.

My father waiting for an auction at Nagasaki area, hoping to land the (salvaged)Lexus LFA engine...otherwise it will be a traditional Ford.

No COBRA!

Last edited:
Back