Thank You to the Surrey Members

Just a quick note to say thank you to Ian Anderson for inviting me to your meeting this week and to the rest of you for the warm welcome. It was an eye-opener to see how many owners were around such a small area (compared to my situation in Scotland!).

I'll be sorting out my membership and hope to meet you all again at the next meeting. If you can let me know the date then I'll be able to organise my business travel to make sure I can get there.

Work will resume on my car with re-newed enthusiasm this evening when I get home!

Thanks again,

Mark.

Shame we didn't get longer to talk, Mark. I'm interested to know how you feel the Club can help country members.
The Surrey meeting is on the second Wednesday each month, starting at about 7.30; the only thing that might prevent it is weather or a conflicting event, like LMC.
You will, of course, always be welcome - particularly if you're a member!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Mark

No problems - always happy to assist a 40'er!

Look forward to meetining again and if you want more of a nudge give us a ring on a dry evening and I'll take you out for a spin

Ian

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
If you are down this way again then there's also the Hants-Berks region meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, at the West Meon Hut.

Cheers,

Max

Mark,

Glad you were able to come along to our monthly gathering. You are more than welcome.

I am the Surrey Area Representative and I'm sure fellow car owners will be more than happy to chat any technical points over with you and to view their cars for further inspiration should you need it.

Keep a watch on this forum for news/updates as to what may be happenning in our region.

Back