The Greatest Automotive Product Ever Invented!!!

Brilliant! I can use it to play my favourite driving simulator during those boring trips!
I wonder if it'll take a force feedback wheel and pedal set?

Think of the possibilities - Just put the plane on auto, start up the laptop and get flying! Google's flight sim' is pretty accurate they tell me.

Tim.

Last edited:
The fantastic thing is that Amazon allows 'customers' to add their own images to the description of the product. Check out all the added images--bloody brilliant! :laugh:

Nah. Velchro on road cars and Click Lock on race cars.....

moving the Velcro strap out of the way to hit the keys might get distracting during driving. the velcro would need holes that line up with the keys. the click locks would have to be the low profile racing type so your hand does not hit them while moving between the keys and the shifter knob. everything has to quick and smooth operating if it is going to be used for racing. how about mirrors on the floor so you can see the computer during a hairpin turn.

don't want it to stick to good if you are racing in a race with a driver change. One would think that if you change drivers on a pit stop that the new driver would want to change to his own laptop.

Of course, one driver would log off and the next driver would log on - simple really. No need for 2 laptops.

Chris

Back