the making of an RCR GT40

Robert,
Have you used or had experience with Zoops Seal? I was planning of putting it on the exposed areas of my wheels(rims), valve covers, catch cans,and any other exposed aluminum pieces. They say it will last at least one season of racing. I assume they are referring to heat cycling. Their adverts are about shinny racecars.

Bill

Sorry Bill, No experience with the Zoops.

Bob

###

Bill, haven't used Zoop Seal on the SL-C, Yet! I do have several motorcycle friends that swear by it though. I'm going to give it a try on some aluminum components.

I find that polishing the aluminum with Busch's polish and wiping down with Ballistoil
has lasted over a year now with no issues in the garage at least.

I was going to post some video stuff on Zoops Seal. When I looked, it wasn't there. Instead I found this posting at Louisvile Mustangs. They got them(Zoops) to send some product over to try out and if it was good they would endorse it to their followings. There are a lot of pics and postings about the product. This was last year. It winds up that Zoops went out of business and the founder found a new product or started up with a new product? At any rate the guys on that forum found several products that they think are great for almost any metal finish. Here is the thread with pics and links to all that they think are good products.
Zoop Seal is no more, Now there is this. - LouisvilleMustangs.com
Check it out for some good info on polishing and sealing.

Bill

PRESS RELEASE - NEW MIRACLE LIQUID discovered to keep your wheels, tub and other metal looking like new:

Product name: ELBO GREASE

Price FREE

Bob

Product review: First hand experience - I can recommend the product as something that has worked for me every time I bothered to try it. Side benefit - always scores points with the wife when I come in all sweaty after using it. :thumbsup:

I'm working on a way to patent this: any one have any ideas? Maybe a Chinese patent? :D

###

Back