the Newest Ford GT

I'm relatively new here on GT40s.com, but I've been documenting the construction of a Ford GT for IMSA/ACO racing for some time. Thought you folks here might appreciate the videos I've produced.
Ford GTTV

As I stated on the introduce myself thread, this is a brand new machine on Ford's modern GT chassis. It's now known as the Kuttner/Doran Ford Mk. VII.

There's a brand new 10 minute flick recapping the first race- which was at Sebring on March 15th.

Love to hear your feedback,
thanks
-Johnny St.Ours

Cool video, Cars pretty sexy for a 'new' 40! ;) Shame about the off though, at least noone was hurt. Cars can be rebuilt and pride recovered!

thanks Danny, there's plenty more where that one came from. I'm filming in Long Beach, Ca, right now.

Thanks for watching, and stay tuned
-j

G’day Johnny,
The Salt Lake City video is magnificent. It was a real shame about the car but that’s racing. I look forward to the next round.

Thanks again for the update.

Cheers,
Danny

Thanks again, Danny. I had fun with this one. I like the desert shooting. Keep me in mind if you hear 'bout any outback shoots that need a camera man- I like the scenery at least as much as the motors...

Back