The Reform Club, formerly known as GOWG

Perhaps my fellow WOGG's can help with the answer:

If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a minute and a half...how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I go away for just a day or two and come back to this? I can't leave you guys for even a moment, you'll fuck everything up.

Well done, Colonel Sir. Applause all around. Tallyho. I'm in if wanted. If not, I'll break in or something.

Keith

Perhaps my fellow WOGG's can help with the answer:

If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a minute and a half...how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Jack - you may be a little extreme for us basic WOGGS. Have a word with yourself.

Keith

I go away for just a day or two and come back to this? I can't leave you guys for even a moment, you'll fuck everything up.

Well done, Colonel Sir. Applause all around. Tallyho. I'm in if wanted. If not, I'll break in or something.

Jimbo - I have always considered you to be an original WOGG. I am merely the grease for your wheel sir.

Well Colonel, I did just that, stood in a corner and had a word with myself.
The response was "I don't give a shit"

Keith

OK, with that attitude, you have to report to Larry who seems determined to be an Uber WOGG.

Make no mistake, us WOGGS are egalitarian and we voted Red (In the UK we probably voted Blue) because we believe in the rule of WOGG and that WOGGS will eventually re-inherit the Earth after the time of the pale pansies that want to Help You Live Your Life Safely but will not allow anyone over the age of TwentyOne to have a say.

The WOGGS rose to Power following the Great Empowerment when Real Men found themselves emasculated by Power Hungry State Makers anxious to Do Good to Their Fellow Human Beings by Saving them From Danger.

And Verily! They rose up as one and said "Fuck Yeah!"

"I still have my teeth and most of my hair and I WILL be heard"

(And WOGGO heard their plea and said :"it is Good")

And the WOGGS, hearing this said as one: "I will carry my own shopping and change my oil - I will drink my beer without guilt and I will decry the actions of my misbegotten Government for they know not what they do, and then, I'm going to moan like fuck at the Supermarket checkout until I get my fucking discount! And further PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH TO ME! Are you listening?"

And WOGGO saw that it was all good, and the WOGGS, having lived healthy disciplined lives, outlived the younger unbelieving Pink Boys, and inherited the Warming Earth.

Awomen.

Greetings and applause all around from the Handbasket (as in going to hell in one...)

I dont belieeeeeeeeeeve it :)

Bob

Edit. thought its best to explain the above so all WOGGS understand

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNrLI3OBwg[/ame]

Last edited:
Back