The Reform Club, formerly known as GOWG

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
However, I am pleased to say that...Norman Schwarzkopffff (is) still very much (a) WOGG.

No, he isn't. He's DEAD. Your bookkeeping is atrocious. FYI, Geronimo is just as dead. Clean up your act.

Know that I shall toe NO line, nor show even the slightest respect for anyone. That's how I roll. Take it or leave it.

And, no, I have never read Carnegie's book "How to win friends and influence people" - nor do have I have plans to do so.

DEAL with it...........................

(I am truly a rotten person!)

Keith

No, he isn't. He's DEAD. Your bookkeeping is atrocious. FYI, Geronimo is just as dead. Clean up your act.

Know that I shall toe NO line, nor show even the slightest respect for anyone. That's how I roll. Take it or leave it.

And, no, I have never read Carnegie's book "How to win friends and influence people" - nor do have I have plans to do so.

DEAL with it...........................

(I am truly a rotten person!)

You just don't GET IT! Once a WOGG ALWAYS a WOGG in perpetuity, unless...:furious:

Thank you Larry. Me too!
Did you know that the AARP actually is an acronym for Armed And Really Pissed?

Anyone wish to join my splinter group? AOWG, "Angry Old White Guy's"

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Larry. Me too!

NUTS! And here I've been avoiding that outfit like the plague 'cause all this time I THOUGH it was a group founded and run by far left YO-YOs!

Anyone wish to join my splinter group, "Angry Old White Guy's"

Make that the "Angry Armed Old White Guys" and, as the Taco Slime Chihuahua used to say, "I am there"!!!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Larry. Me too!

Anyone wish to join my splinter group? AOWG, "Angry Old White Guy's"

Jack

Surely that should be Angry White Old Guy's

Ian

One of the original group!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Oh dear mr chairman it seems you already have a mutinous bunch of Woggs, who are armed and dangerous. Should I deploy the Drop Bears?

Keith

Oh dear mr chairman it seems you already have a mutinous bunch of Woggs, who are armed and dangerous. Should I deploy the Drop Bears?

I'm seriously thinking about it Pete, but to tell you the truth I can't find my teeth and I have to have my biscuit.

Ian, you've always been AWOG you know mate.... I mean, look where you came from originally :shout:

Anyway, the forum is now closed as my next door neighbour is coming in to clean me up and read me a story.

My Neighbour - seriously..

Pete, keeps those Drop Bears hungry mate..:furious:

In the meantime, Honourary Chairman is schlepping the mean streets of Marlow on his iAudi looking for tarts...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
^^^ No need to 'splinter' by country. A WOGG is a WOGG wherever he resides.

Am I not correct, Grand High Exalted Foo-Bah Keith?

Keith

Good Moaning :) :shout:

On a scale of 1-10 and despite appearances, my own level of FUBAR is actually very very low.

The 'Others' are the ones you have to watch out for and they know who they are...

Back