They're Taking Our Balls Away.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Those of us who still have any left, that is. When are you coming out here to the blues jam, LB? I saw a video of an amazing young player from NYC, Jon Dretto; unfortunately I had to work that night and missed him. Damn.

Did you miss this part?

"Editor’s note: The following is a story based on satire originally created by OpposingViews.com"

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I'm shocked, Mr Fechter posting an untue story.....................

Dave, good catch!

I know you are new here, but this is just one more in a long, long line of missleading, partial truth and complete lies that Mr Fechter posts.

The fact that the "satire" comment is in the heading of the story does not effect him, he does not read what he posts.

I wonder if Jimbo and GTBob read the story before they commented?

Although I did like his "ban guns" comment, satire is not a good reason to die;)

Last edited:
Yes, it was stated right in the beginning of the article, and yet, it seems plausible to our current milieu of political correctness. Just wait, it will "effect" us all. I'm glad they've found ways to include even the clumsiest of us in our sports, right crack?

Those of us who still have any left, that is. When are you coming out here to the blues jam, LB? I saw a video of an amazing young player from NYC, Jon Dretto; unfortunately I had to work that night and missed him. Damn.

I'd love to, and the airplanes fly both ways, Jimbo. When do I get a copy of OMH???? Or, you could put it up on soundcloud.com and save going postal!

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Damn, sorry about that. We had a death in the family and everything is at sixes and sevens. I will get it out to you. My apologies.

Back