Tub

I thought someone here would like to see these pics, Wayne

Attachments

• 68508-tub4.jpg
    68508-tub4.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 379
Looks to me like the tub that Goran has been working on. It also looks like the start of an exciting project.

Wayne, I assume you noticed the front subframe has been bent...

So come on then, who the hell is it from ?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The tub came from England, twice. Back in the 80's a group of people got together and built a number of MKI GT40 tubs from the original prints in England at the original plant, this is one of them. It went from England to North Carolina, Michigan, Texas, back to England and I recently picked it up in Miami, where it was shipped from England. Poor thing, its wore out from so many trips, LOL. It's called a Tenant panel tub and I bought it for speculation. Someone from Texas is supposed to buy it, but no money yet. I know the front is bent, but considering it went thru customs and unloading in Miami and thats all the damage, I'm very happy. Wayne

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
And this goes back to my post of some time ago.....when were the Tennant chassis made?

And where did the tooling come from? I know that Abbey Panels "burned down"...and then Tennant made some tubs, but when? And what are the visable differences?

Inquiring minds want to know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Thanks,
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back