Tubular sex....

Here are a couple of pics of the RCR headers.....available very soon....
Big thanks to an unsung RCR hero....development engineer Steve Thompson who is responsible for the prototyping of this exhaust...currently it fits Porsche and Audi transaxle cars with a ZF set coming soon....and YES we will sell to non RCR customers.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Attachments

• 70908-HEADERS011.jpg
    70908-HEADERS011.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 673
Fran-

Thos are be-u-ti-ful!! Are they 1-5/8" or 1-3/4" primaries.

Please let me know when a set for the ZF is ready. I'll be needing a set.

Merry Xmas
Bill D

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Fran -

I hope you have those in 2" primary tube size and big port flanges for my motor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sandy

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
mmmmmmmm...... let me know about the ZF version... and would it fit my car? a nice piece of work.....

Doc Watson

Fran,
Those are some very nice headders. You and your staff should be very proud of them. We have needed someone to come out with a set for a long time. A few questions.
1. Which engine/heads will they fit?
2. Will they fit the 351s and SB427s?
3. What size pipes will they be available in?
4. What is the outlet size(s) of the collector?
5.What is the price tag?
I will be in the market soon for a set. I have had an offer from a well respected drag racer in my area to custom make a set for me in stainless. He is a big time racer of Fords. Currently running a 700C.I. engine with dual turbos that is cranking out over 1800HP. He makes all of his own ductwork and exhaust. Was the first in the Outlaw(drags) class to break the 200MPH mark with a normally aspirated engine last year. He is currently helping me assemble my motor.

Bill

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Fran,

I have to say you are really going to be a major gt40 player in the US market. The quility of your workmanship appears to be A+. Your customer service is quick and to the point with no bull!$%!t. I have yet to hear any disapointments regarding you workmaship or broken promises. Keep up the great work... it will surly pay off..

I will also take a set for the ZF set for my RF if the price is reasonable.

Can we se some $# when have them?

Best regards and merry Xmass to you and your family.

Oliver

Boys...thanks for the compliments...

Currently 1 5/8 is the only size we are doing them in....but that is not to say that we wont make larger sets ...

Price is not firmed up yet....but they will be very very affordable for the standard of fabrication....

Keith

[ QUOTE ]
Here are a couple of pics of the RCR headers.....available very soon....
Big thanks to an unsung RCR hero....development engineer Steve Thompson who is responsible for the prototyping of this exhaust...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Fran. Steve Thompson wouldn't be an ex-pat Brit by any chance would he?

Fran,
Those are sweet lookin' headers. I like those merge collectors...they're long. That really makes for good looks and it doesn't hurt the performance either.
This is getting better everyday. I'm lookin' forward to see what you do next. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keith..no he is not but I am.
Hersh,
the merge is 15 dg which is a similar merge we used on the IRL stuff....
We have a true reversion cone in the collector too..if a job is worth doing its worth doing right first time...

We also have some short merge collectors that are radiused much like the original GT40 ones...the ones shown here are my favorites for straight pipes......not practical all the time but great sound all the same.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Attachments

• 70936-HEADERS017.jpg
    70936-HEADERS017.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 623
Back