venom kit cars???

jac mac....wise words...thanks you.........i am still working the site out,,,i will get there...

i feel after 25 years of restoring cars for others....it is my time....

Regards

Nick

Nick , i can relate to your situation , have always been in the auto repair industry, 3 years of that an airframe fitter in UK , restored various vehicles for customers and wanting something to build personally ,
i know a local DRBgt40 owner just finishing his project and to date spent $80,000 with an expected 15 to 20 to finish the project ,
at the moment there are complete on the road registered replicas that you can purchase ranging from $80 to $165 in which case you have to ask yourself do i want to build or buy it's obvious the cost would be compareable ?

Tony, those are the questions to consider. What will you enjoy the most? The build? The driving/racing? Both? Also, how old are you (builds can take a long time), what sort of skills, tools, space, patience, do you have, what sort of stress can your marriage take (time in the garage, vs. spending all the family money)?
Be very clear in your mind, then go for it.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Dalton

My ex wife used to complain about me spending so much time in the garage working on my projects.

My answer to that was," would you rather I was in the garage or down at the pub trying to con onto some young woman".

The nagging stopped and I continue in the garage.

A few years later I was going to the US to a skydiving convention and she gave me an ultimatum that if I went she would leave me.

I dont miss her.

I have not looked back since.

Dimi.

Dimi, :thumbsup: , can relate to that mate , same thing happened to me 7 years ago , training a mark 2 now

Back