Visit to RCR

Ron McCall

Supporter
Here's one!

Attachments

• 70974-116_1621-2.JPG
    70974-116_1621-2.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 414
Sure Chris you're right ! I was a bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/offtopic.gif .... i am confused.

Thank you Fran !! you're the Hitckock of the replica car manufacturer ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wish you all a merry Christmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif Fran you like playing with my nerves don't you ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I had difficulties to recognize a 962 but this car was produced in so various configurations that it could be a kind of IMSA GTP or something like that ... Anyway i'll wait know ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif
I thought a good action could be done for this Christmas period /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif
Don't you feel the good guy coming in you Fran !? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You'll talk !!!

Ron McCall

Supporter
Here's another! Look closely in the background for a slight glimpse of the green monster! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif

Attachments

• 70978-116_1626-2.JPG
    70978-116_1626-2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 451
Fred.

the problem with doing any replica is that some people
require absolute originality and others dont....see ERA thread....

Doing a 917 is tough enough due to the 12 cylinder engine/trans so... the next RCR product will not be a replica per se but will be its own car with anothers identity...this way some will love/loathe the styling but people can build their car their way ...kind of like an Ultima....but it will be more affordable with greater latitude for drivetrain see supercar thread.........now there is your Christmas gift...enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good try Fran but you won't make me beleive that the car behind is the 917 project ! If i well understood what you ment. Not easy for me don't forget i am French ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

To be more serious about the replica world, here in France a little cie produces a 356 replica (PGO) and they were involved in a lawsuit with Porsche AG ! Incredible when you know that this car is no longer produced and the replica wasn't called "356" ...
Time for me to leave for Christmas Lunch here it is 7.30 PM !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lurk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The green car sounds like a sneeze. There's a hint for you. Merry Christmas to all !

[/ QUOTE ]

A Kudzu? That sounds kind of like a sneeze...

DAMN!! You have to stop this! I haven't even got my car yet and I'm already salivating about building another car!! STOP IT I SAY!! STOP IT!!

My prize for the correct guess is the first one out of the mold, correct? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Good call, Fran. Anyone who ever heard a Mazda-powered Kudzu is not likely to forget the cacophony in their lifetimes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This car was never seen at Le Mans in this shape, Kudzu with Mazda engine were always spyder body typed, that's why i couldn't find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Will you fit a RX8 quadrirotor Fran ?

The sound of the Mazda is unforgetable ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Personnaly i would prefer a 787B replica (but IMHO), shouldn't be so difficult to make a derivative /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now you can post the pics Fran ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/loser1.gif

Uhhh, Snake eyes, I believe the first one out of the mold is already spoken for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

I can't believe you guys managed to guess what it is already.

Hey, just call on us--your official fount of useless knowledge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
What would its weight be with a 1.8T audi in the back with nice sequencial 6 speed Quaife?

Whats next an F15 replicia? Man you guys make me want to rob banks. Very Very nice work. Please, now that the cats out of the bag can we see some more pictures?

Patience grasshopper......patience.

Like a well trained stripper,,,,,, more will be revealed when the time is right.

For now,,,all you get is a tease,,,,,,much like your hypnotic avatar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back