Visit to RCR

I forgot to mention that we have many gelcoat colours available including a custom mixed Gulf colour that is a match from the PPG paint code....
I think it helps to stay motivated during the build when you can see and feel the way your car will look when it painted ...plus someone may actually change your mind during the build after having put the car togther in their initial colour choice...

Just a thought

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Ron !!
I'm glad you enjoyed the eye candy at Frans shop. I seen your chassis when I was there also. I took, I think 25 pictures when I was there, but of only the Lola chassis and assemblies pretaining to them. His GT40s are great, but I truely love the shape of the T70 Lola. I especially like the two hump dash. It offers a refreshing look of symmetrey, when looking in from the beautifully shaped windshield. I have pictures of several race cars with them also, so I don't think Randy Berry was the only supplier.
As far as your GT40 goes, I was quite impressed with it also. I am not sure what your delivery date is, but it looks like it is coming right along.
Best of luck in your build !!! The nice thing about RCR is, Fran is just a call away with an answer or suggestion.
Regards Brian

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Fran,

What's the green-colored body in the background?

[image]http://www.gt40s.com/ubbthreads/download.php?Number=68814[/image]

Chris

[ QUOTE ]
Fran,

What's the green-colored body in the background?

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a guess, but ...

Fran, is that an F40 in your shop or are you just happy to
see Ron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ?

Ian

Its a Snow plough for clearing his driveway,
Fran wanted something in keeping with his day job.........

Group C Snowplough, whats he like

Sorry to relaunch this old subject but the green body is making me wondering and wondering to !

Isn't it a grp C Sauber Mercedes C9 ?

Fran i love your job, i met Graham in September at Spa Francorchamps and i know you will produce again incredible beauties .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I give my tong to the cat as French say ! Means i don't find but i am very curious and i'd enjoy you to tell me what is this green body !

Arrggh ! Patience is not one of my best virtue but it seems we have no other choice ...

Fran, did you already experienced sending a kit in Europe ? Your cars are very interesting but the trouble is we have to pay 20% custom fees to come here in France /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif but i know there are some "ways" to avoid that ....

Fred.
I have had LOTS of interest from Europe both customers and dealers alike...but noboday has pulled the trigger yet...

I am expecting a visit in the New Year from a couple of different interested parties...

Would you like me to tell you that its a Porsche 962 ??

If it is a 962....Could a Corvette transaxle be used? I thought I saw a picture of one somewhere and it seemed like there was alot of space from Firewall to output shafts. Just drop in a LS7 and 6 speed transaxle.....Hmmmmmm.

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Fran,

I know you and I had this discussion but I still think there is opportunity for a well-conceived 956/962. It seems like you'd be just the guy for it too.

But that's only my opinion and I'm not vested in it... And we should keep this thread centered on pics and visit posts of RCR for GT40's and such.

Happy Holidays!

Chris

Back