Want to trade my Jet Car for GT40

New Kenny Vaughn built J60 Jet Funny Car.

NHRA and IHRA Inspected / Certified.

Pratt and Whitney J60-8 Engine, Cold Fire System,

License Passes Only.

Will go in the 5's at 270 miles per hour. Typical pay is $3000 to $3500 for two passes.

Jet Cars are almost Zero Maintenance - Inspect the Hot Section and Change Oil once a year.

Between rounds you fill it with diesel and pack the chutes...

I also have an almost complete spare engine ( minus second hot stage ) that can be made available.

This is the nicest Jet currently on the market and one of the nicest in the country. This is not an old worn out car, it is all new, best of the best!

[email protected]

978-771-2922

Cost over $150,000 to build, trade for GT40

If you just wanna buy it, I will take $80,000 with the spare parts.

JetCatAtco2.jpg

edit1.jpg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
WOW!!!!

I think this is a first for a jet-car trade ad for GT40s... :thumbsup:

Nice looking car.. From an old Top Fuel car driver ( early 70s ) - this would be a wild ride...

I'de love to strap that puppy between my legs......What about a jet powered GT40.......Just give Fran a call and bolt that donk to the back of one of his cars...hell he probably already has a mounting kit to suit......

Me thinks Robert has got the bug! I Like Randy's thinking this has got to be the first trade of this kind. Not sure Robert would be happy with the acceleration
comparison with the 40 but I'm sure the 40 will corner better!

Robert, what kind of mileage do you get? I have about a 30 mile round trip commute to work and back and I'd want to make sure my fuel costs won't be going up too much compared to my GT40 before considering a trade.

Thanks.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Cliff,
On your daily commute, i'd like to see the police try to pull you over in that thing. They'd need AA missiles, lol.

Back