Who's coming to Carlisle this weekend?

Who\'s coming to Carlisle this weekend?

Just asking. Myself and Robert Logan will be there with a booth. Please feel free to stop in and say hi.

Re: Who\'s coming to Carlisle this weekend?

Will you have a Daytona Coupe there in addtion to the GT 40?
David

I've been invited to attend on behalf of HRE motorcars to display my CAV GT. Look foward to meeting fellow forum members. See you there.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

IMPULSE BUYERS ALERT!!!

Fran Kress will be there with a CAV car for sale......Almost ready to go for anyone with instant gratification syndrome.

Blue and brand new, look for him. He will also have several other GT40 parts available.

Rick
shocked.gif

I drove about 4 hours to meet Gordon and sit in Hershal Byrds fantastic GT40. I doubt I was the only 6'3" guy to squeeze into the car that day.

Thanks Gordon for taking a few moments to talk and Hershal for sharing your car. I appreciate it.

Pat

As faith would have it, It rained again. Not so unusual, Its rained for the past 5 years at this show. But that did'nt dampen the spirits of the fans. Had a chance to meet Gorden Levy and Robert Logan of Roaring Forties. Its nice to place a name with a face. We all made a strong presence for GT40s, an was well recieved.

Hey Pat, you must be worn out from that long drive!
rolleyes.gif

RR

I drove down with my five year old boy, Luke. The weather sucked. We did, however, get to meet and have dinner with Robert Logan and Gordon Levy and I got an up-close look at Hersh's car, as well as the CAVs and the ERA on display. I had intended to shoot lots of pictures of the GT40s but as fate would have it, I left my camera right here next to my computer.
rolleyes.gif

Robert, Gordon, it was a pleasure meeting you. Hersh, your car is inspirational.
smile.gif

Hey Everybody, I'm new posting here, but have been browsing for quite some time now.

I was just curious if anyone was going to be at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals from May 31 to June 1?

This is my first time down and I know that there will be a lot to see, so if anybody plans on having their car there, I want to be sure to take the time to check it out. My 87 T-bird will be in the show, so I probably won't take off from it too much. I can post some pics if anyone's curious.

Thanks for any answers!
smile.gif

Hey Pat,Racing Rob!!! When are you guys ordering your kits?

Rgds

Rob

Back