Windshield wiper motors.

Ed McClements

Supporter
The Peugeot 107 / Citroen C1 / Toyota Aygo family have a wiper motor and linkage assembly which is set up for a single wiper.

1577184390601.png

I think the sweep is only around 100 degrees as standard, but lengthening / shorting the lever arms would adjust the sweep. Being a modern unit, it'll be possible to arrange slow / fast and intermittent with the correct wiring. I don't have details of auto-park setup, but I'm thinking of buying one and working it out.

Don't have a picture,but the 2 speed marine universal found at West Marine is as good as you can get for a RHD single blade Lola t 70. 200.00 us or so.They also have a single speed for about 100 us. Both are comp[act and very easy to install. Google up West Marine and take a look.

Ed McClements

Supporter
Don't have a picture,but the 2 speed marine universal found at West Marine is as good as you can get for a RHD single blade Lola t 70. 200.00 us or so.They also have a single speed for about 100 us. Both are comp[act and very easy to install. Google up West Marine and take a look.

Hi

This is what I get when trying to visit their website:-

1577442206463.png

I'm in UK, so I guess they are a US-only supplier.

On my GTM build, I went with a single wiper. I used the passenger pivot of the Honda S2000 linkage, it is basically a stand-alone pivot (unusual in OEM designs) that can use any motor that you want. It is compact and lightweight. Adjust the length of the arm on the pivot or on the motor arm to control the degrees of sweep.

Ebay Link: S2000 linkage

Ill check it out for you. I know they must have a web site. I go in one of their chain stores from time to time .That's whereI saw them.I spoke to Mac Mclendon and he uses the 2 speed model in the cars he builds.( Mclendon International Lola)

The address on their site is WestMarine.com Try it just like that. They have at least 20 different motors on there. I used fuse boxes,fuel filters through hull fittings for fuel tank vents and lots of other stuff from them on my Lola.

Back