Wiring - WOW

I have progressed into the electrical stage (I did skip a bit of the A/C because I had not made a braket) and I am impressed.

The wiring looms from RF are as professional thing as I have ever seen. The quality of the components and the layout would rival any production vehical I have ever worked on and exceed most.

Now I need to get off my duff and order my engine from Gordon.

grin.gif
grin.gif
I told ya'!
It's a beautiful thing! The best way to describe it is plug and play.
Jay, I didn't find one error in that intire harness. Every connector went where it was supposed to and fit properly. I didn't have to cut or fit one single wire or connector. There was a few extra connectors left over and they turned out to be auxillary accessories and remote mirrors for future options.
Chris Fahey is the electical wizard that puts these together at RF. He is a neat guy to talk to and will help you on anything you might want to add to the car leter.

Hersh
smile.gif

I have to second that. Helping Hershal with his and soon mine, I realize that you don't even need the manual for this. The wires are cut perfectly and the plugs will only reach the correct ends. Little guessing here, if it doesn't reach it doesn't go there. Even a fool like me can get this right.
John

Back