WOW! Check out what I found!!!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
It's absolutely beautiful!

So is that one of your cars or just your body on a chassis or vice versa? I noticed the LOLA VIN Tag on there and had to ask.

That is an RCR70 through and through....

I didn't know that Bob, the owner was being cheeky and had put a replica chassis tag on it..:rolleyes:

I just called him and asked him to remove it......we replica companies must play nice...and respect the originals...IMHO....he now agrees.

Last edited:

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
I've seen first hand several cars which Ken Seybert, the fellow who reportedly built the car, has done. One of them, as a matter of fact, was a nearly finished version of a car which was sourced in the Detroit area... imagine that!

Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, would be thrilled to own a car finished by Ken - a no excuses top shelf result. He's truly a craftsman.

Best,

T.

Hi Fran,

Is the small slider window between the cockpit and engine bay standard or an option? I would definitely like to have one of those for my car that Ken is building.

I can vouch for Ken Seybert having built the car as I saw it in his shop during visits to check on the progress on my car. Ken does great work.

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
can i ask a really dumb question?

he says "WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR SPORTS OR MUSCLE CAR" - what on earth does he think that T70 is - a cardboard cutout?

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
The pictures do not do that car justice. I saw that car at Carlisle and was speechless. With the current exchange rate, I am surprised someone from Europe has not sent a deposit for the car.

what is this car REALLY worth? Any ideas? The owner says it has significant upgrades from a standard RCR build, but will he get this price in this market? Have been in touch with the broker, but feel thay may be unrealistic in their pricing. cb

Its worth what someone is prepared to pay....is it worth $125k to you??

A turnkey minus RCR70 Mk3b starts at $65,000

Regardless of what the "broker/owner" may say...its a standard RCR build....with RCR COMPONENTS....except for maybe the rear view camera...;)

Last edited:
The pictures do not do that car justice. I saw that car at Carlisle and was speechless. With the current exchange rate, I am surprised someone from Europe has not sent a deposit for the car.

Is that the one that was at Carlisle? Beautiful!

Back