WOW! Check out what I found!!!

contacted before Christmas. Wanted to trade for factory built Unique Roadster plus cash: asked to send pics. Sent pics. Passed me to someone else. Asked me to send pics. dis. Contacted after Christmas, sent pics: have not heard from them. cb

Thanks, Fran. See what they do.

my proposal was my roadster (worth $35K) for the Lola (worth $85K as you mentioned a new one cost to build turn-key) plus $50K cash from me.

They tried to convince me that their car was worth "much more than $85K".
Don't understand, partic in this economic climate.

Best bet is just order one from you without the middleman! cb

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I to have been trying to get a deal from the owner of this car to.
Offered $50,000 in cash plus my Birkin S3 for which I have all the build costs totaling over $45,000 not including the hours spent in the build time and offered spare parts package with my car. Full SB100 Title and ready to go.

This seems to have been OK in mid March when the offer was made but after dealing with two sellers sending photo's and details of my car and excepting that the car being sold had NO Park Brake. Rear Camera not Working, Speedometer not working and it's on an Illegal title (Admission from owner) the deal has now fallen through.

Now asking for more cash which I am not prepared to offer.

My advice is if your thinking about this car save yourself all the trouble and deal directly with Fran at RCR.

YOU WILL GET A MUCH BETTER DEAL.

Thanks Fran.

Received another email from Bob this morning saying he was about to put the car on ebay today. I'll be interested to see how he describes his car and if he mentions the title problems. He says the issues with his car are only minor problems so one has to wonder why he hasn't sorted them before trying to sell.

Still I know your coming down to Knott's Berry Farm soon.
Is that for the car show and if so are you showing any of your cars.
I will come down for a visit if your going to be at the show.

Regards John.

John,

I will be at Knotts for the show...

Hopefully a couple of RCR40's will be there for your viewing pleasure.

If shipping logistics work out I will have a new SL-R there too..

Back