Wrote a song about the GT40

Hello! I'm a new member. I own a Lotus Europa Special, which is a "cousin" of the GT40. The same person that designed the originial Europa body later went on to design the GT40 body. I think the GT40 (the MK2 especially) is one of the best cars ever made. I am also a musician, and we write about what we like. Please give a listen to my song "GT40", and let me know what you think. Don't worry, I've been playing guitar for over 20 years, so it isn't bad. Here is the link:

www.myspace.com/jacquesthibodeau

Thank you

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I tried...

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

Welcome aboard to gt40s...

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Liked it, I'm a child of the 60's (not by birthdate, but by sentient function)!

How about some lyrics and chords for us practicing musicians?

Thanks!

Oh, yeah--welcome to the forum! A few of us here have musical connections, you'll find us if you read a bit....enjoy!

Doug

Last edited:
Welcome, Jacques. Good tune,listened to the others as well.I play an occasional acoustic gig and work for the Johnny I Band(blues/rock) which does a lot of the blues and rock classics from the 60's and 70's. A good portion of that period from the middle 60's to the early 70's seems a bit blurry in the memory(except for a stint as trigger man in Uncle Sam's Boy Scouts)but you're right about the influential music.Send me a PM if you're playing close to my area. A.J.

Last edited:
Back