WTB Lucas L534 side marker lights

Anybody have one or two that they are willing to let go. I've been following ebay periodically, and they just don't seem to be coming up much lately.

Doesn't have to be perfect. I'll probably rechrome anything that has more than mild "patina."

I will consider buying parts, as I may be able to piece one together that way.

Contact me by PM or email.

Thanks, Ron

Anybody have one or two that they are willing to let go. I've been following ebay periodically, and they just don't seem to be coming up much lately.

There is one on e-bay right now...check it out.

Thanks!!!

Just bought it. (it isn't complete, however)

It must have been a fairly new listing, as I've been checking frequently.

Anyone got another one or two?:thumbsup:

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
I've purchased 7 from them. I've never spoken to them. I just ordered off the website and got them in 7 days.

Ron,

Are they reproductions (ala L519), or are they original with appropriate "Lucas L534 ENGLAND" markings?

Thanks, Ron

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
I'll take a pic this weekend, but they all have Lucas L534 and made in England on them. Additionally, they have a "straight base" instead of the "angled tail light base".

Got an email back from Holden Vintage and Classic. I was told that they use the original tooling, but that they didn't have any markings on them. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding, or mayby what Ron got was NOS, and now they are selling repriductions without the original marking.

I'll probably order a couple, and see what they look like.

Unless, of course, someone has some decent ones state side that they'd like to part with.

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
This is what Holden sent to me. May or may not be what you're looking for. They don't have L534 stamped on them.

Best,

Ron

Attachments

• DSC_0399.jpg
    DSC_0399.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC_0400.JPG
    DSC_0400.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 589
  • DSC_0401.JPG
    DSC_0401.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 505
  • DSC_0402.JPG
    DSC_0402.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 408
I've come accross one in my garage, it hasn't the internals but is in good nick and has the L534 on it, I used to have a few that I collected over the years but threw them away along with lots of other Lucas stuff when I moved house a while back.

I don't know how to insert a photo but if it's any use to you, you can email me at [email protected] and I'll send one to you.

Back