Young Gun slingers kill an Aussie

Lenient Judicial System Encourages Thugs to Run Free

,,,,,,,While Trying to Disarm Law Abiding People Who Think Police Response Time Will Be Far Too Late.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

The media HERE hasn't seen fit to I.D. them NOR post their photos! In fact, the whole incident isn't getting much press over here at all. GEEEEEEEEEE...looking at their photos, I wonder why??? NOT.

Soooooooooooo, where ARE Sharpton, Jackson, the ACLU, the NAACP and all the REST of the flaming, screaming, race baiting far left ON THIS ONE? There's no self defense involved HERE in any way, shape or form - it was outright random murder "for the fun of it" plan and simple.

And only a few weeks back, we saw 3 black punks beating a white kid in a Philly school bus because one of the 3 had tried to sell the white kid drugs and white kid had reported it! Again - CRICKETS from the usual lefty suspects.

Hypocrites all...

Last edited:
No John, it's all about guns!

There are millions and millions of guns in the US, cheap to buy, easy to steal.........

Its not about guns. Its about removing the moral foundation from people to the point where they become savages that kill people to "make a name for themselves". The article i posted points out that these kids were hanging out with gang affiliates - this completely explains why these kids killed this person.

Lets not forget that gang shootings were uncommon until the 1980's but yet we had guns long before that time - So we know that guns are not the problem. So what changed that caused this shift to violent behavior?

Have you ever even asked a question like this, Jim? By attacking guns, you are not identifying the problem at all.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
The media HERE hasn't seen fit to I.D. them NOR post their photos! In fact, the whole incident isn't getting much press over here at all. GEEEEEEEEEE...looking at their photos, I wonder why??? NOT.

This incedent has not receive much press here because on an average day 289 people are shot and 86 die.

If this unfortunate person was not from Australia we would not be talking about it here, in fact we would not even know about it.

Really Larry, how would it be possable for the press here in the US to cover each days 289 shootings and 86 gun deaths?

There are just way to many guns, way to many shootings and way to many deaths.

Additionally, if this poor unfortunate Australian had been armed, the only change would be these murderers would then have had two guns!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
If there were ANY truth in what you just said, Jim, the Treyvon Martin incident would never have been covered here either.

Nice try...

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Larry,

Unfortunatly, with so many guns, so many shootings and so many deaths on a daly basis, the press only covers Mass Shootings (generaly five or more), unusual shootings and shootings that upset more than just the victims family and friends.

The Martin case was both unusual and upset a good percent of the population.

This thread title should be "young Black punks kill again" no need for the word gun....it is absolutely irrelevant.

Jim, I see you are just going to ignore my post completely. Clearly you have no answer. I guess when the obvious presents itself, you rather stick to your agenda.

Here's another question you can't answer: Why do 70% of black children not have fathers?

I await your personal attack because you wont be able to answer these basic questions. Its the 'progressive' way..

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry,
The Martin case was both unusual and upset a good percent of the population.

And AUSTRAILIAN ball player Chris Lane's 'murder-for-the-FUN-of-it'
DOESN'T??????

Puhleeeeeze...

You're daft if you think there's nothing more going on...

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jim, I see you are just going to ignore my post completely. Clearly you have no answer. I guess when the obvious presents itself, you rather stick to your agenda.

Here's another question you can't answer: Why do 70% of black children not have fathers?

I await your personal attack because you wont be able to answer these basic questions. Its the 'progressive' way..

John I did not answer you because your argument is too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

You are saying its not the guns, its all caused by black people?

That is absurd.

Of course it is the guns, it bad people with guns.

John, here is a list of the top mass gun murders in the USA, see if you notice a trend?

(1) Andrew Kehoe shot and killed 44 people in Bath Township MI

(2) Chu Seung Hui shot and killed 32 people in Blacksburg VA

(3) Peter Lanze shot and killed 27 people in Newtown

(4) Charles Whitman shot and killed 15 people in Austin TX

(5) Harris, Klebold shot and killed 13 people in Colombine CO

I could go on and on through the top 25 mass gun murders in the US. With the exception of one Asian and one of Middle East decent, they are all heavaly armed white guys.

John, you can try all you want to paint this as a race thing, but its a gun thing, pure and simple.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Keith+Pete....You guys should know me better than that, I was just talking drunk smack on Craiks level....Honestly speaking I have 4 children plus a lovely wife and I carry a gun every where I go....sorry but thats just how I roll.:thumbsup:

Sorry Craig, I completely missed that. Apologies.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
And AUSTRAILIAN ball player Chris Lane's 'murder-for-the-FUN-of-it'
DOESN'T??????

Puhleeeeeze...

You're daft if you think there's nothing more going on...

Geez Larry,

You really do not pay attention do you?

The Martin case took awile for the people to understand what went on, only then did it get full coverage.

Larry, I first heard about this unfortunate Australian here on our fourm from Australians.

It took awile for the press to understand that people care about this shooting more than the hundreds of other shootings in the last few days..........

Now it is top of the news, all over the Country!

Like I said, with hundreds of shootings every day, it takes awile for the press to see which ones we choose to care about.

But remember Larry the other 100+ gun death folks are just as dead as Mr Martin and Mr Lane arn't they?

Their friends and families grieve just as much, don't they?

Last edited:
John I did not answer you because your argument is too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

You are saying its not the guns, its all caused by black people?

Jim, you follow such a laughable formula for your 'debates' that the only thing absurd is you and your illogical beliefs.

Here's the basic formula folks:
1. dismiss the argument as absurd so you dont have to answer.
2. put words in opponents mouth while presenting a 'straw man'.
3. resort to name calling and personal attacks - still waiting on this one.

Jim you are so bound by your ego and ideology that it doesn't matter how many times you are proved wrong or how much evidence is provided counter to your point. You will never change your mind so it is pointless to argue.

Even though i am reluctant to do so, i will change my views provided I'm given a strong argument and good evidence. But, if you cant even answer such simple questions you shouldn't even be posting because you are not even trying to effect my thinking - you are just making noise.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Its not about guns. Its about removing the moral foundation from people to the point where they become savages that kill people to "make a name for themselves". The article i posted points out that these kids were hanging out with gang affiliates - this completely explains why these kids killed this person.

Lets not forget that gang shootings were uncommon until the 1980's but yet we had guns long before that time - So we know that guns are not the problem. So what changed that caused this shift to violent behavior? Here's another question you can't answer: Why do 70% of black children not have fathers?

John,

So when you were trying to lay the blame on Blacks, you must have forgotten that virtually all mass gun murders in the US are COMMITED BY HEAVALY ARMED WHITE GUYS!

John,

Then you said this about me:

(That I) resort to name calling and personal attacks......

I went back through this thread, show me where I or anyone, was called a name or resorted to personal attacks?

In fact, I think this is one of the most respectul discussions on this subject I have seen.

Finally, all childeren have fathers;)

Last edited:
John,

So when you were trying to lay the blame on Blacks, you must have forgotten that virtually all mass murders in the US are COMMITED WITH GUNS BY HEAVALY ARMED WHITE GUYS!

John,

Then you said this about me:

(That I) resort to name calling and personal attacks......

I went back through this thread, show me where I called anyone a name or resorted to personal attacks?

You prove my point exactly. Saying I'm "blaming blacks" and omitting key parts to what i say. Why do you have to do this? If you have to resort to such despicable tactics to 'win arguments' then clearly you are not interested in the truth. Did I not say "resort to name calling and personal attacks - I'm still waiting on this one".?

Back