ZF 5 DS-25/2 for sale

Man, this thing gets around...

Seller is supposedly Tim Williams this time.

Hard to believe the guy is still pushing the same pictures of this post today. I found this ZF on two UK sites - racecars44.com and racepartstrader.com. He responded to my email and said the transaxle was ready to ship, just wire him 7K and he would get it shipped through UShip. When "it is to good to be true", then it usually is to good to be true. Same phone number on both sites with different names.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Just for HA-HAs, I googled the phone number 3603587245. That same 'number is attached to several individual's names (E.g: Thomas Edward, Peter Brown, Ron Kalanquin) and several cities in Washington State as well as one in Portland, Oregon and one in Lapeer, Michigan. 'Mutiple email addresses, too. And that's just part of what's on the first page.
How one could have the same phone number in several different cities/states is something one of you tech gurus will have to figure out. 'Too deep for me! ;-)

I wonder how many items this a-hole is scamming people on. It is probably a big money spinner across all the items. It is a real shame to see.

Back