RCR #010 Build Progress

Now that's eye-candy! You'll have people walking into things as they wrench their necks to get another look-

Sweet, congrats Bill your car is stunning!

Chris

Very well done!! It looks like a fly would crash land on that finish!! :laugh::thumbsup:

Cheers Bill,
Howard

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
That's magic Bill and a real credit to you and your son. May you continue to enjoy it as much in the future as you do right now!

All the best.

Bill H

Bill,
I have been lurking here for some time following your build. All I can say is that whatever you do for a day job has been wasted. You and your son have done a remarkable job. It is truely humbling to the wrench challenged lumps of which I am a member. Stunning workmanship with a stunning result. I really like the alternative Gulf paint scheme as well. It really sets the lines of the car off. Congratulations!
G:bow:

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Bill,

Of all the pictures of GT40's I've ever seen this one is by far the best........

Great build... and one bad ass car....

Andy

Attachments

• badassgt40.jpg
    badassgt40.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 463
Bill, I saw you and this great looking car today at Knotts Berry. The work is outstanding and you should be very proud of it. I've got to say the RCR cars really have the whole package figured out and dialed in. Yours is a fine example.

Chip

Urs

Supporter
Congratulation bill!!
You build site was also a part that brought me to the gt 40
Very very nice car . In swiss german " voll de hammer !!":thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've been lurking for while, but dammn that's horny.....

Top work you should be very proud.:thumbsup::thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Back