Air intake

Where do I find an air intake like this for my Holley 650 double pumper carburetor?

7184590763_d2a0498893_c.jpg

Glenn B.

Lifetime Supporter
I finally found a guy in North Carolina that used to work for Holman Moody and has a copy of the original drawings for the GT40 MKIIA and MKIIB lexan velocity stacks. He had a mold made and several of them fabricated. He has a few left and is willing to sell them for $45.00 each. I bought one and it's a good product. I have attached 2 photos of the one I bought.

His name and contact information is:

Tim Ganskop
10 Saddlewood Court
Durham, NC 27713

919-493-3633
[email protected]

He said it was alright to pass on the contact information. He is almost out of the original batch, but will remake another if demand warrants it. He said the fabricator he uses will not do "one-offs" and will only produce a minimum quantity.

Attachments

• IMG_4266.jpg
    IMG_4266.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_4265.jpg
    IMG_4265.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 280

Glenn B.

Lifetime Supporter
Ya'll are very welcome. I spent 6 months hunting one down. Just trying to save everyone the frustration I went through. If you are also interested, I have mocked up the Ford Engine and Foundry (E&F) stickers that were on the original valve covers. It's a PDF document. All you have to do is place an adhesive backed vinyl sheet in a color laser printer, print and cut them out. The document is attached.

Attachments

• Valve Cover Labels.pdf
    166.8 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Back