How Many Running GT40s belong to forum members?

The choice that describes my GT40 is.......

• Total voters

Ron Earp

Admin
Clearly, this is a non-scientific poll but select the choice that best describes your GT40.

Your choice/vote WILL be visible to others, that is, they will see what you voted for.

Does 1:12 / 1:24 1:34 (slotrace) models count ......

I keep dreaming and hoping on some day .... I may have one on 1:1

In the meanwhile ..... i spent my time on models, foto's, various artikels and small part (like pistons etc.)

Grz
:pepper:

On the road and enjoying every minute.

Attachments

• IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 933
Looking toward the month of January to have mine on the road. But then it isn't the first deadline I have missed in the three years it has been under construction.

Bill

My BEC GT40 (Bailey Edwards Cars) has been on the road in San Diego since April 2006, and I'm loving it. I've just installed a set of Webers.

GT40-10-04-06-176.gif

Mine made it's debut at the 1995 Wine Country Classic weekend at Sear's Point Ca., with the NORCAL Shelby club. Unfortunately, the 'professional' builder (who shall remain nameless) totalled it in turn 11 (start/finish line) while 'testing' it. It was rebuilt, with a new stainless monocoque by Joe Huffaker Racing (also at Sear's Pt., now Infineon) in 1996...hence the Plus in the ERA serial number 2019. It's been on the road since.

Back