Superlite Le Mans

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Tell me you're just teasing us!!!!!

You know I've been holding my breath for this moment for YEARS!!!!

april508010Small.jpg

april508012Small.jpg

april508013Small.jpg

I have GOT to get the GT40 finished!!!

((Sporting a solid BILLET CHUBBY!!!!))

No its for real....just been waiting for the right time to bring it to production...street tail first and now the Le Mans...
....dont forget the spec race car too...heading to Daytona 24 HR to interview a young driver next week to potentially drive the race car for me...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Maybe you need a really fast middle-age driver for your car? :)

It's going to be a bear to get to sleep tonight... Any clues or thoughts about pricing on the SL-Lemans?

Looks like you could use a beta builder for it before you start selling it - probably would be a good idea to select the most mechanically challenged person on here. Hmmmmmm, now who could that be.... =)

As an added bonus I can also make sure it's complaint against polar bear attacks and fits inside our storage igloos?

Last edited:

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Fran, will it be basically the same car you showed in your early photos, or are any changes anticipated in the sculpting of the body? (ala Mesa's concept below). Your early rendition was already a gorgeous car, but (IMO) some toning down of the "sharpness" would make it absolutely stunning:

attachment.php

What is the yellow car then???...scotch mist?...as we say in the UK...sure is just a mock up with real body panels so its for real....:thumbsup:

You have only seen photos of one yellow car....with the roof cut off...as there is only one...this one..as I said in the first post

"Final development of the Le Mans is underway and the open top SL-C will be available before the warm weather hits Michigan...:thumbsup: "

Attachments

• le mans test.jpg
    le mans test.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,210
But that is different in details than the photos Randy posted above, and doesn't exactly look complete. Just sayin', the real, final, this-is-exactly-what-it-is-going-to-look-like car doesn't exist until the photos do. :poke:

Best get your bum down to Michigan and have a look for yourself...you can even take the pictures for yourself too...

You are right Randy posted those pictures not me....:thumbsup:

Back