1998 Ford 5.0 + complete Wiring Harness!

This is a 1998 Ford 5.0 with GT40P heads and intake manifold, as well as the larger 65mm Throttle Body. Heads have been ported and polished, and milled for higher compression. Similar engine combos have been dynoed at around 290-300bhp... There are approx 40k mi on the engine. I'm also including the COMPLETE wiring harness with all the necessary sensors, injectors, and ECU. Basically, you\'ve got EVERYTHING as far as the drivetrain is concerned... Best offer takes all... Email me at omar.khairallah AT GMAIL DOT COM Thank you.

Hydra, it would be nice if you gave some sort of price guide and your location. You have nothing to help on your profile page.
Thanks
Murray

Thanks Lucas,
Lebanon is a bit far for me! Does that post on the Cobra forum by Scotaku sound like a scam to you? Sorry Skotaku if you are a genuine person. It's very similar to the ones I had (all 23 of them) when I was selling my MGB GT V8. Beware Hydra! (used to be a Survey Ship named Hydra, sister ship of Hecate) (full of useless information!!) Murray

Back