9/11

Fourteen years, seems like it was yesterday. 3 years since Benghazi, glad to see the bad guys were brought to justice as promised! Right!

Pat

Supporter
Let's just hope nothing happens today given the threats against certain high net worth individuals, police and the military.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I remember it very clearly- what I was doing and where I was. Just like when I heard JFK had been shot.

We all know each other pretty well at this point, so I won't make a huge point of my liberal political views. I will point out, though, that for a supposedly peace-loving group of people, fundamentalist Islamists have created more havoc than anyone in the last hundred years except the Nazis and the Soviets under Stalin. And perhaps the Japanese.

If there were a way to relocate the entire Middle East to Mars, other than Israel, I'd contribute heartily.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...for a supposedly peace-loving group of people, fundamentalist Islamists have created more havoc than anyone in the last hundred years except the Nazis and the Soviets under Stalin. And perhaps the Japanese.

If there were a way to relocate the entire Middle East to Mars, other than Israel, I'd contribute heartily.

'No truer words...especially the latter...

Back