A Dream Come True

Hello all. I've just ordered my Deluxe Plus GT40 from RCR. Fran tells me it will take about 16 weeks to complete so I'll have time to get my shop ready (actually my "barn" where I store a vintage Airstream). <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
The white gelcoat car will have the 2” flares installed and use the BRM 8 and 10X15 w/ AVON tires (or is that tyres?). The tire size will be 295/50VR15 and 225/65VR15. Does the front size sound right?<o:p></o:p>
I’m sure I’ll have many questions in the future.<o:p></o:p>

Tom

Welcome to the best forum there is for GT40 info...

The guys on here are a great bunch regardless of brand loyalty....

Have fun

Hello all. I've just ordered my Deluxe Plus GT40 from RCR. Fran tells me it will take about 16 weeks to complete so I'll have time to get my shop ready (actually my "barn" where I store a vintage Airstream). <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
The white gelcoat car will have the 2” flares installed and use the BRM 8 and 10X15 w/ AVON tires (or is that tyres?). The tire size will be 295/50VR15 and 225/65VR15. Does the front size sound right?<o:p></o:p>
I’m sure I’ll have many questions in the future.<o:p></o:p>

Great stuff, very jealous I won't order my kit until Christmas:sad: can't wait though. Make sure you keep us updated :thumbsup:

Paul

Back