AIR Conditioning help in UK

Marcus

Supporter
Hi All,
I don't want to use this post to start the great debate on whether our GT's should have AC or not...........:p.
I do however want to direct anyone needing their AC overhauled or looking to install a system to a fantastic Chap called Chris at a company called Intercool 01621 7420451 [email protected]
Based in Essex Chris and Toni offer a fantastic level of expertise for anyone with AC problems.....I had taken my CAV to a number of people and after numerous re gas tries got nowhere at all. I found Chris following another thread on our helpful Forum and he diagnosed the problem as a faulty expansion valve not allowing the gas to circulate.
Chris provides a mobile service in the Essex area and he is well worth talking to if you are struggling with your AC issues....
Looking forward to now staying nice and cool on the way down to Le Mans for this years Classic.....
Best to all....
Marcus

Ron Earp

Admin
Sounds like Chris actually understands how an AC system works. So many mechanics these days seem to lack that basic understanding, but, still claim to fix and repair them.

Sounds like Chris actually understands how an AC system works. So many mechanics these days seem to lack that basic understanding, but, still claim to fix and repair them.

That is true Ron, he has also built refrigerated vans and can fix dehumidifiers & industrial air conditioning plant.

Back