Air conditioning lines close to clutch pedal

Help with lines interfering with foot please.

There are two air con hoses just to the left of the the clutch pedal
on my CAV gt. They force my left foot to the right and very close to brake pedal when I am pushing clutch pedal..
Looks like I may need to disconnect one from the aircon unit under dash and reroute it under the other one.

I really do not want to recharge the aircon after opening a line.

Anyone have a suggestion for this hose/ pedal issue?

Thank You.

Eric

If the lines are wrapped around each other then you will need to diconnect one and reroute it.
Where are you located?
I have a vacumm pump and gauges for a 134 system, if you can bring the car here (San Diego) I can help you with recharging it.
Dave
UOTE=Gulf;259263]Help with lines interfering with foot please.

There are two air con hoses just to the left of the the clutch pedal
on my CAV gt. They force my left foot to the right and very close to brake pedal when I am pushing clutch pedal..
Looks like I may need to disconnect one from the aircon unit under dash and reroute it under the other one.

I really do not want to recharge the aircon after opening a line.

Anyone have a suggestion for this hose/ pedal issue?

Thank You.

Eric[/QUOTE]

David,

Thanks for your generous offer. I did take your advice and rerout lines so that they are parralel and against frame and not close to clutch pedal and overlapped.
Issue is now that the larger hose needs an extension of approx 3" for it to place properly. I will try TMR tomorrow and see if he can makeup a custom threaded extension or cut existing line and add a crinped extension. Will be a huge improvement when finished. Thanks Again. I will visit when all is seetled.

Eric

Sorry for spelling errors.

I really do know how to spell and won the spelling bee at Oak Drive Elementary
school in Plainview New York in 1963. I just cant see the keyboard.

Thank You.

Back