An option if you miss the political discussions we had in the Paddock.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Its been nice over the last months without all the political harangue and dueling personal attacks. I wondered how long it would take those who lost there place to vent all this diatribe. Now we know. My position remains the same, if you want political rancor, there are 1000's of websites you can go to. Please take your need for political anger to any one of them

If you haven't noticed the title of this thread, as well as read the first post, you should.

Doug

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Different software - You’ll need to “Ignore” them again...

If we can get it going the way I hope we can, access to The Pub will be by request only.
You will not be able to opt-in and then opt-out on any whim.
Once you’re allowed to see and post in The Pub, That’s it...
If you don’t like the content or people there, it will be up to you to just look the other way...

I'm still here checking out the site, with or without, the "political harangue and dueling personal attacks." I still love GT40's, no matter what goes on in the "Off Topic" area. BTW, I don't post in the "Climate Change' thread, but there's plenty of rancor over there, if you miss it.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I don’t post in the Climate Change thread either!
I can’t imagine what there is about Trump ****** ********* ************ ********** ********* if you ask me...but, hey, what do I know?
Great to hear you’re still around, Rod!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
Funny, that non supporters of this forum are weighing in.

How about throw a couple scheckes toward the solution before you comment in this thread.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I don’t post in the Climate Change thread either!
I can’t imagine what there is about Trump ****** ********* ************ ********** ********* if you ask me...but, hey, what do I know?
Great to hear you’re still around, Rod!!!

Don’t make me do that again please......

Back